Monday, June 24, 2013

My son just bit my other son's arm.  I asked if I could take a pic but he said no. 

1 of my piano students canceled their lesson today.  That gives me time to complete an errand I tried vainly to accomplish last week.  TODAY IT SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED.

I have 2 boys.  They are ages 8 and 6, and currently wrestling on the floor.  (Don't people usually say '6 and 8'?"  I like to list the older boy first because he didn't come first for nothing.)

Someone behind me on the floor is singing about/chanting about his belly button in between protests while his brother is dog piled on him.  Is it possible to have a dog pile with just one dog...I mean person...piled on...another...Person?  I say yes because it is happening here. 

So after the errand which SHALL be completed today, I need to do some stuff I meant to do this morning (exercise, get some sun, finish laundry, and fill 1 box with stuff I'm going to donate or sell).  I also need to clean 2 mattresses and move some things around in the house.  I'm re-arranging 1 of the 2 bedrooms we have.  I moved out of that room so I could go through everything that has been in totes and boxes.  Everywhere we have lived since moving to Utah has been the same:  My bedroom becomes the storage room.  I'm kind of tired of it.  I need to make my room a sanctuary.  But I guess I just wanted to let the boys have the largest room so they could spread out their toys and have the play space.  If I'm being honest, which I am, I don't think I'll focus on doing My room this week though.

Behind me, Ethan just stated the following:  "You look like germ-y boogers."  Whatever that means.  But Joshua doesn't seem to mind.  He's still laughing and singing about his belly button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment